Privacy Statement and Confidentiality
2. All information we receive as part of the conference, including any information contained on any booking form, is confidential and will not be disclosed by us to any third party without your consent, unless we are required to do so by law.
Terms and Conditions
1. Psychiatric Disability Services of Victoria (VICSERV) Inc. ("VICSERV") reserve the right to alter the program or presenters without further notice; however the program is intended to run as advertised.
2. Registrations must be accompanied by payment. Registrants will be liable for payment in the event of non-attendance unless cancellation or request for transfer is made in accordance with clause B.3.
3. Registration may be cancelled, less a $50 handling fee, up to five (5) business days prior to the conference. A substitute attendee may attend in your place should you need to cancel. All cancellations and substitutions must be notified in writing.
Registration fees do not include personal travel or health insurance. It is strongly recommended that on registering for the conference, and booking travel, delegates make arrangements for appropriate travel and health insurance. VICSERV does not take responsibility for any delegate failing to take out insurance.
Limitation of liability
1. The following sets out VICSERV's entire liability (including any liability for the acts or omissions of VICSERV's employees, agents or subcontractors) to you in respect of the conference, any representation or statement made or any act or omission relating to or done in connection with the conference and in respect of any contemplated performance or lack of performance, including liability for negligence and other tortuous liability.
2. All warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute, common law or trade usage are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits VICSERV's liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability to the extent such liability may not be excluded or limited as a matter of law.
4. VICSERV will not be liable to you for:-
a. any loss of profit, loss of production, depletion of goodwill; or
b. any indirect loss, damage, costs or expenses whatsoever, in each case, which arises out of or in connection with the conference.
5. Where VICSERV is prohibited by law from excluding any condition or warranty, such condition or warranty is included in this agreement, but our liability is limited, at our option, to:
a. if the breach relates to goods:
i. replacement of any goods involved or the supply of equivalent goods;
ii. the repair of such goods;
iii. the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods, or
iv. the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired, and
b. if the breach related to services;
i. supplying the services again;
ii. the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
1. We retain all proprietary rights to all materials provided by us during or prior to the conference.
2. Our materials are provided for single use by individual participants during and after the conference.
3. Our written permission is required for any other use and conference materials may not be sold, duplicated or re-used.