An invitation to be part of Australia's leading Mental Health Conference
The VICSERV Biennial conference is a key calendar date and attracts delegates from across the mental health sector over its two days. Attendees are drawn from across the country and include:
- CEOs, managers, and mental health workers from across the mental health field
- accommodation, employment and drug and alcohol service providers
- training and workforce development providers
- consumers and carers
- allied health professionals
- political influencers and decision makers
- academics, researchers and thought leaders
In 2016 clinical and primary health service providers and consumers will also be encouraged to attend.
A wide range of sponsorship and promotional opportunities are available.
We would like to acknowledge the support of our current sponsors and exhibitors.
Victorian Primary Mental Health Alliance
IN KIND COMMERCIAL SUPPORTERS